Sunday, April 12, 2009

HI I missed the twenty fifth anniversary get together of my new friends as i was sick due to flu from last?

few days. when they confirmed the invitation with me over the phone I told them that I am sick since the get together was couple of days later, I was hopeful to join them on their special occasion.





I missed the get together due to my flu what do I do now send them sorry email ? do I still send them gift after I missed the party?


As they are my new friends and I am pretty young to them they told me that they want no presents from any one. so I decide to take flowers with me for the occasion but since I could not make it.





I don%26#039;t know what nice words to write to them and I am thinking instead of a gift I want to take them out for lunch or invite them over for dinner after I recover form flu.





Please suggest the polite way to inform them that I couldn’t make it due to my sickness but mean well and would like to become their friends.





Thanks

HI I missed the twenty fifth anniversary get together of my new friends as i was sick due to flu from last?
i think the sorry/lunch would be the most fitting.





i hope you had a great time, and i hope that one day i will have something as long-lasing as the two of you do, are things you can include in the email.





good luck.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment