Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is a good gift for a 16 year old girl for a 3 month anniversary?

I know that 3 months isn%26#039;t that big of a deal, but I want to do something nice for her. We go out to dinner every once in awhile, so I don%26#039;t think that would do. I also get her flowers pretty often, so that might not be that great either. I was thinking earrings or something but I don%26#039;t want to go too over the top or anything. Any suggestions?





Thanks.

What is a good gift for a 16 year old girl for a 3 month anniversary?
I would think, a card well picked out to say how you feel or how being with her has impacted your life, with a few words of your own written in would be nice and not too expensive,You could possibly even follow up with taking her on a walk at a city waterfront or beach.
Reply:honestly, i think a heartfelt letter to her about how much you care about her and telling her all the things you like about her is much sweeter than anything money can buy.



Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment