Sunday, April 12, 2009

Question for the ladies: What would you want to do on your one year anniversary with your boyfriend?

I don%26#039;t know what to do, but I want to make it extra special for my girlfriend. We actually haven%26#039;t reached 1 year yet, we%26#039;re actually at 11 months. But we were talking on the phone and she was all excited about the fact that we%26#039;ve been together almost a year. So far I%26#039;m working on a poem, and I%26#039;m probably gonna give it to her with some flowers (Another question, would you prefer a bouquet, or a single rose?)





I%26#039;m thinking about taking her to a movie, and most likely dinner at a restaurant (nothing fancy, she doesn%26#039;t really like when I spend too much on her. Maybe Sizzler%26#039;s or Chili%26#039;s or something). I%26#039;m sure she%26#039;d like a sit down restaurant, since we always go to fast food places lol





Anyone have any other suggestions for activities or anything?

Question for the ladies: What would you want to do on your one year anniversary with your boyfriend?
Well let me be the first to say Congratulations!!!!!!





All girls love flowers so it almost doesn%26#039;t matter what kind its the thought that counts. If you can find out her favorite that would be great though. What ever you do make sure she receives them publicly like at school or work no matter how bad her day might be going flowers at work will cheer her up because all the other girls will be jealous that her man is so thoughtful. That is gonna make your night go much better.





Can you cook? if you can it would be great if you could cook her favorite meal at home and rent her favorite movie and the two of you can just chill at the crib and enjoy each other. I bet she doesn%26#039;t really care what you do as long as you are together and you make her feel like you are really into her. That way you don%26#039;t have to spend a fortune but you will still have a great time . Or a walk in the park even when its cold is great because that almost guarantees cuddle time.





Good Luck!!
Reply:If it were me, I would go to the dinner first, that way you won%26#039;t have to spend as much at the theater on snacks/drinks. Next, I would take her to a place such as skating, or maybe bowling.


This way, you get romance/cuddle time. (At the movie.)


You get social time. (Restaurant/Dinner.)


You also get time to socialize more at the bowling alley/skating rink. By doing this, you can eat and talk, AND pick fun at each other with a little fun competition! That evening sounds quite romantic to me, and I%26#039;m sure she would agree.





Can%26#039;t help you with the flower issue, that is for a female%26#039;s opinion! Good luck, buddy!!



makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment