Sunday, April 12, 2009

What to get my girlfriend for a 1 year anniversary?!?

Man, I%26#039;ve been dating this lady friend of mine for a year, we%26#039;re both seniors in highschool. And she%26#039;s always talking about a promise ring, which is fine, I think it%26#039;s cute, but the problem is... The price tag is normally a big, hairy, scary, slimey monster. I work, I rake in about 300 every two weeks, and I spend money on her ($80 after my ski trip last week, to give you guys some sort of figure, and more where that came from). I%26#039;m running out of poetry to right, I%26#039;ve done flowers and a card before (even a bouquet of chocolate strawberrys), I%26#039;ve made her food too, all the cheap, easy stuff that%26#039;s thoughtful. And this is the worst part, she gave up spending money for lent, what the heck is that, y%26#039;know? I think I gotta hold off on the ring... but she%26#039;s been asking. What do you Dr. Phils/Phillis%26#039; think? She never really spent much money on me, and she makes BANK babysitting. Yeahhhhh, I%26#039;m about to say hell no.





*Whip lash* OUCH!


HELP PLEASE!!!

What to get my girlfriend for a 1 year anniversary?!?
A good idea for someone wanting to buy jewelry without spending hundreds is to go antique. You can search eBay for gorgeous antiques such as cocktail rings, earrings bracelets.... and can usually find things at an affordable price. Some good brands to try are Weiss and Kramer. I bought beautiful Weiss earrings for $6.99 yesterday. Also, since these items are antiques no one will have them so this is a very original gift. If the girl is awesome, she will be surprised and love it. If not, get rid of her.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment